What to do for EMERGENCY Maintenance
We’re generally available on call 07 4771 4773 and will attend to emergencies immediately, however as per Queensland legislation – where emergency repairs are required after hours our tenants are also authorised to make direct contact with trade contractors if required.
Tenants – please note that if the call out is found to not be an emergency situation you will be liable for the cost. The RTA defines specific list of issues that can be regarded as an emergency as listed below so please check first.
Emergency repair issues are:
- a serious water service leak or burst water service
- a broken or blocked toilet
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm, fire or impact damage
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- a failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on the property for hot water, cooking or heating
- a fault or damage that makes the property unsafe or insecure
- a fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a tenant
- a serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area of the property that unduly inconveniences a tenant in gaining access to, or using, the property.
All other items are regarded as general maintenance.
For emergency plumbing, water leaks, hot water, flooding inundation or gas issues:
Tacoma Plumbing: 0412 638 195
Northern Plumbing: 0405 534 462
For emergency electrical issues:
Eco Electrical: 0438 713 711
For other emergency building issues:
DC Constructions: 0439 754 174
All Other General Maintenance
In order to ensure compliance and correct response from our team, all general repairs and maintenance requests must be made in writing. Please refer to the Trouble Shooting Guide before logging maintenance.
We aim to have all maintenance actioned for you as soon as possible. In order for us to provide the best fix in the quickest time frame we request that when logging maintenance you please provide a detailed description of the issue, make and model and attach a photo of the issue if possible.
Please also confirm your instructions regarding arranging access so that we can process your request quickly and our tradies can schedule your job. The quickest way to have repairs attended to is by allowing access for the tradespeople, you can do so by giving authority to use the agencies keys to enable the required contractor to access the property.
Please note that if you make a time to meet at the property and you don’t show up, you may be invoiced for any call out fee.
Report Maintenance Here
You can report maintenance using our FREE Tenant Maintenance Reporting App (designed for smart-phones and tablets) or direct from this site by clicking the link below.
- Click to submit your maintenance request online
- or Download our Maintenance App at:
If you lock yourself out of your property after hours your best and quickest solution is to contact a 24 hour locksmith. You will be responsible for paying the locksmith to access your property.